What is a Basket Auction?
A Basket Auction is like a raffle with an auction component. You buy tickets for a chance to win baskets filled with goodies. Each basket will have a ticket collection. Buy lots of tickets and then place them in the baskets that you want to win. The MC will supervise the selecting of a ticket for each basket.
October 4, 2016 Meeting:
Set aside stuff for bringing to the meeting:
- A guest or two as potential new member
- Opportunity money to win the featured item!
- Door Prize – not at this meeting
- Kennel Comfort batting and material scraps (Audrey Noonan is collecting)
- Name tag
- Fat quarter –
- Completed entry for the BOM’s
- Linus Donations – finished quilts, fabric, batting, quilt tops, kitted quilts, thread, backing fabric
- Sharing – show and tell items
- Give and Take table items (money for the takes!)
- CCSA donation – find Lois
- Yarn for Ernie to make his crochet blankets
- Return of Library Books as well as new donations to the Library